You can find the reservation status of your booking in your booking overview on your profile.
- Confirmed - your booking is confirmed and will take place under the established date and time
- Cancelled - unfortunately your booking got cancelled and will not take place. Please take a look at our cancellation policy for more details.
- Booking requested - you have sent a request to book your selected experience, and your host will confirm your booking within 48 hours. In case your host is not available you will automatically receive the money back after the booking is rejected or expires (within 48 hours)
- Booking rejected - the host of your choice was not available and rejected your booking request. That means that the refund has already been sent to you and will reach you within 10 working days.
- Booking expired - your selected host did not confirm your booking request within 48 hours and the booking expired. That means that the refund has already been sent to you and will reach you within 10 working days.