Yes, all experiences at Withlocals are always private. Private means an experiences for 1 mor more guests who have planned to be together in the same experience (Eg family, group of friends, colleagues etc).
Articles in this section
- How do I sign up?
- Who can become a host?
- Can I host an experience together with other people?
- Can businesses offer experiences on Withlocals?
- I already have a full time job, can I still be a host?
- Does offering my experiences on Withlocals mean working for Withlocals?
- My destination is not showing on Withlocals
- What experiences can I offer?
- How the host earnings are calculated?
- Are Withlocals bookings always private?