Withlocals works with individual freelancers who want to show their city and share their passions. In order to become a host on Withlocals you need to guarantee that the person who is meeting the guests is the same person who has a profile on the website. Only if the tour or activity that you promote on Withlocals requires multiple people to be present at the time of the experience, it is possible to create a joint account for the people working together.
Articles in this section
- Can I host an experience together with other people?
- Can businesses offer experiences on Withlocals?
- I already have a full time job, can I still be a host?
- Does offering my experiences on Withlocals mean working for Withlocals?
- My destination is not showing on Withlocals
- What experiences can I offer?
- How the host earnings are calculated?
- Are Withlocals bookings always private?
- What is a Withlocals Originals experience?
- How can I create a successful profile?