We all hope this will be not the case, however, if the payment was declined, you will receive a message indicating what went wrong. This can happen for a number of different reasons, including:
- the Credit card has expired
- the Daily withdrawal or purchase limit set by your bank or credit card company was exceeded
- the Billing address and phone number entered do not match the billing address and phone number associated with your credit card
- Fraud prevention: the system suspects the payment has been made fraudulently
- Credit card doesn’t have available funds to make the payment
We recommend to give it a second try, and in case the payment don't go through again, to reach out to your bank or credit card company for more information.