Canceling confirmed bookings: if you as a host cancel a booking, the guest receives 100% refund.
Booking cancelled by the guest:
- More than 14 days before the experience date: you won't receive any payment.
- Less than 14 days before the experience date: you benefit from the booking guarantee! The booking guarantee depends on your chosen payment method.
Booking Requests rejected/withdrawn/expired before confirmation: All bookings must be confirmed within 48 hours. If you reject or don’t confirm within this time range, the booking request expires and no payment will be made to you. This also counts when the guest withdraws the booking request before you confirm it. Make sure you click on that “Confirm” button!
Booking cancelled by the host: When you cancel a confirmed booking, you won't receive any payment. But more importantly: your confirmation rate will be negatively influenced. Think about it before you cancel. A low confirmation rate decreases your chance to receive future bookings. Contact our support team first in case you need to cancel the booking.
Cancellation from partner companies:
- If you as a host choose to cancel a booking, the full refund is issued to the partner company.
- If the partner company cancels the booking within 72 hours, the host receives full payment.
- If the partner company cancels the booking from 3 days to 6 days, the host receives 50% payment.
- If the partner company cancels the booking with more than 7 days in advance, the host does not receive any payment and the partner company is fully refunded.