Withlocals will send you invoices for the services we provide to you. The services include (a/o) booking management, marketing and sales (including our connections to partners), and payment handling.
Please not that our invoices do not include other expenses like inclusions, tickets, etc. as these are not the services Withlocals provide to you.
Invoices are sent automatically after the confirmation of each booking.
In case the booking gets cancelled, and the guest receives a refund/travel credit (according to our cancellation policy) we will send you a credit invoice.
If, according to our cancellation policy, the guest is not eligible for a refund our services will not be credited to you.
My guest asks for an invoice, what do I do?
Being a local host who provides the service and tour, it's your responsibility to ensure your guests receive an accurate and detailed invoice when they ask for one.
Ensure your invoice contains the following details:
- Your Personal/ Business Information: Name, address, contact number, and if applicable, a tax identification number.
- Guest's Information: Name and address.
- Invoice Number: A unique number for every invoice to help with tracking and organization.
- Date: The date when the invoice is issued.
- Details of the Service: Name of the tour or experience, date and time of the tour, duration, and any other relevant details.
- Cost: The amount charged, including any taxes or additional fees. Make sure to specify the currency.
- Payment Details: If not yet paid, provide your preferred payment methods and details.