Withlocals sometimes hire professional photographers to capture the experiences and hosts in each city!
Photos on a Withlocals Originals Demo Tour
We sometimes will ask a photo ambassador to join on a training tour to capture the vibe and route.
- Take Time: When the ambassador needs to take photos, be patient and wait for them to move on.
- Follow Instructions: The ambassador may like you to be in some photos, follow their lead.
- Dress to Impress: Wear something that pops in front of the camera (try to avoid dark colors such as black and grey).
- Avoid: Wearing bags, wearing jackets, carrying things, having your phone in your hand during the photos.
- Smile: When you see the camera in your direction, don't forget to smile.
Check out these examples of great outfits and interaction on the tours.
Photographs on a Host Offer Verification
- If we don’t have enough photos that fit the theme of your tour on file, we will ask a Withlocals ambassador (photographer to attend a verification of your proposed host offer).
- This is a service we provide for free to promote your offers.
- Please note that sometimes we will use photos from other offers that fit into the theme of yours, this can save time, and we will make sure that it demonstrates the same feeling of your offer.
- Time: Agree on a date and time with the ambassador to meet and take photos of your tour.
- Set a meeting point.
- Invite a Friend: Ask a friend or 2 (or 3) along for the shoot. You will be the host and they will pose as the guests.
- Dress to Impress: Wear something that is yourself and looks great on camera (see examples.)
- Food/ Home: If your doing an offer in your house and/or with food, make sure it is presentable and looks great on camera!
- Be Proactive: Listen to the photographer, they are trained to get the best results so trust them!