About the coronavirus outbreak (COVID-19)
On January 30, 2020, the World Health Organization (WHO) declared a Public Health Emergency of International Concern (PHEIC) for the current outbreak of coronavirus disease, known as COVID-19.
Given the health and safety risks posed by this virus, we are asking all hosts and guests to please review your local authorities' travel guidance and health advisories related to this outbreak, in addition to global guidance from the WHO. We strongly urge our community to take necessary precautions to protect yourself when traveling or hosting.
We also invite you to reach out to us directly if the situation evolves in your country or region.
Extenuating circumstances policy for the coronavirus outbreak
For safety reasons, bookings that fall outside of the normal refund policy and that can not safely take place due to Corona virus outbreak are subject to a special cancellation policy.
To request a cancellation of a booking based on health & safety concerns, please contact our Withlocals Support via +31 20 2440 076 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org . We will cancel the booking in a way that does not affect your performance.
Regarding guests cancellations:
- For direct guests, the general cancellation policy applies for all bookings within the 14 days cancellation period
- For direct bookings falling outside the 14 days cancellation period, guests are offered a voucher or a refund of the booking amount
- For partner guests, the cancellation policy will differ depending on the policy applied on the partners platform.
We’re providing a list of resources for your convenience—please check with your relevant local authority if it’s not featured below. As the situation evolves, please regularly check the advisories relevant to you for updates.
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- People’s Republic of China
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- United States
- The Netherlands