You had a change of plans and cannot make it to your experience at the planned date and time?
No worries! You can easily reschedule any Withlocals booking up until 72 hours before the trip date.
- If the booking was instantly confirmed or was not confirmed by your host yet:
- Head to your bookings. In the booking details, at the bottom, you will find the option to reschedule or cancel the booked experience
- A window will show your host availability: you can directly select a new date and time when your host is available.
- Once a new date or time is selected, click “Reschedule”. The booking will be automatically rescheduled and your host informed!
- If the booking was on request (you had to wait for your host to confirm) or is a personalized offer: you can arrange a new date and time with your host via the Withlocals chat.
Please note that if you cancel a booking after having rescheduled it, the cancellation policy will apply based on the date of the original booking. In case you want to cancel because of bad weather, try to reschedule and if that's not possible, the standard guest cancellation policy applies.