You can accept or decline a booking request (this applies to non-instant confirmation tours and to personalised offers). By accepting the request the tour will be confirmed officially in the system. By declining the request the tour will result as rejected. The rejection will not affect your ratings. It is necessary to accept or decline the request within 48 hours, since after that the request will be expired and the guest will be refunded. Click here to learn about the different reservation statuses.
Articles in this section
- What happens if my guest can not longer attend the booking?
- My guests need to reschedule their booking
- What do I need to do after I get a booking request?
- What are the different reservation statuses?
- How do I receive bookings?
- How do I contact my guests?
- Need to reschedule or cancel your booking?
- Need to modify an existing booking?
- Partner bookings
- What happens in case my guests didn't show up for a booking?