As a host, you have the power to easily reschedule a booking, making it a great alternative to canceling. To ensure a smooth experience for both you and your guest, always communicate and agree on a new date with the guest via the chat feature on our platform.
Rescheduling is a breeze for any direct bookings that have yet to take place. To get started, simply follow these simple steps:
- Head to the "Bookings" page on our platform and locate the booking in question.
- Click on "Make changes to the booking" on the bottom of the booking detail page.
- In the "Reschedule" section, hit the button labeled "Select new date & time".
- Choose the date and time that you and your guest agreed on. Make sure your agenda is open at the requested date time. Then hit "Reschedule".
- Confirm the new date and time and that you've been in touch with your guest by clicking "Reschedule" in the confirmation dialog.
Your booking will now be updated to reflect the new date and time, and both you and your guest will receive a confirmation email. Plus, the rescheduling event will be visible in the chat between you and your guest.