Unfortunately the weather is something nobody can control, and it can happen that before your tour the weather predictions are not looking good. We recommend you to get in touch with your guest and discuss alternatives such as rescheduling the tour to another day or time, or cancelling the tour.
As a host, it's up to you to make the decision on whether or not you think the tour could happen looking at the weather forecast. In case you think the tour can happen, and the guest disagrees, the cancellation policy applies and no refund will be provided to the guest, and you will receive your host payment.
In case you both agree to cancel the tour, please cancel the tour in the system and the guest will be provided with a full refund.